It’s time to be festive, and what decorates the holidays better than candy canes? Don’t be afraid to use them beyond yummy treats!
Back to school… fall weather… football season! Football seasons leads to tailgating and tailgating leads to food. Now that we’re all on the same page, here are two of my favorite recipes for the occasion!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 packages of cream cheese
6 oz. of Frank’s hot sauce
1 cup of ranch dressing
2 cans of chicken (large cans, drained and flaked)
1 cup of cheddar cheese
Soften cream cheese, mix in hot sauce, stir in chicken, ranch dressing and 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese. Mix well, pour into a 9 / 13 baker. Top with remaining cheese. Heat at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
Pigs In A Blanket
2 cans of crescent rolls
2 packages of hot dogs
Heat over to 375 degrees. Separate rolls into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles. Place hot dog on the shortest side and roll to the opposite point. Bake crease side down for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Although summer weddings may be typical, a wedding in the summer doesn’t have to be! Here are three ways to transform a wedding!
1. Colors – Choose colors that both parties like and make them work.
2. Invitations – Create watercolor invitations or have a stationary designer draw something to make it unique!
3. Centerpieces – Florals don’t have to be the main focal point! Use something else with flowers on the side or use an unusual vase to add something extra.
Ok, so I had to share my
second favorite proposal from YouTube, too. One engagement video is just not enough! Enjoy. 🙂
These chevron pillows are my newest favorite. They can be made in any color and are perfectly casual.
Even though cake is going to taste delicious no matter what, why not make it look just as good?! Here are five different ways to improve a wedding day cake.
1. Texture – This simple addition goes a long way!
2. Shape – Want your cake to be memorable but traditional? Shape up!
3. Floral – This touch allows you to incorporate wedding colors.
4. Cake Pops – Really want to be different? Decorate cake pops instead!
5. Cupcakes – This look alike cake is just as yummy but allows for some differentiation as well.