Looking to incorporate your hometown or state into you next event? Don’t feel restricted by the traditions! Here’s a little demonstration… Kentucky style.
Although summer weddings may be typical, a wedding in the summer doesn’t have to be! Here are three ways to transform a wedding!
1. Colors – Choose colors that both parties like and make them work.
2. Invitations – Create watercolor invitations or have a stationary designer draw something to make it unique!
3. Centerpieces – Florals don’t have to be the main focal point! Use something else with flowers on the side or use an unusual vase to add something extra.
Ok, so I had to share my
second favorite proposal from YouTube, too. One engagement video is just not enough! Enjoy. 🙂
These chevron pillows are my newest favorite. They can be made in any color and are perfectly casual.
Even though cake is going to taste delicious no matter what, why not make it look just as good?! Here are five different ways to improve a wedding day cake.
1. Texture – This simple addition goes a long way!
2. Shape – Want your cake to be memorable but traditional? Shape up!
3. Floral – This touch allows you to incorporate wedding colors.
4. Cake Pops – Really want to be different? Decorate cake pops instead!
5. Cupcakes – This look alike cake is just as yummy but allows for some differentiation as well.
With wedding season just beginning, I had to share my all time favorite proposal! If this doesn’t bring tears to your eyes, I don’t know what does. Love.