Trending: all white weddings! So timeless, classy, and elegant.
Why not use one of summer’s seasonal fruits to spruce up your life? While most of us think of lemon as the food, let us not forget its color and many properties! Here are 10 different ways to use lemon.
1. The simplest way to use lemon is in decorations. Find a bowl and use lemons as the key ingredient! The color is radiating.
2. You can’t go wrong with the smell of lemons – fresh and clean. Pair them with rosemary, and let them simmer on the stove while your home fills with a summertime scent.
3. These lemon drop candies are perfect for a quick burst of zest to get you through the day.
4. So many great sweet treats can be made with lemons, but my all time favorite are lemon bars. Take them to a barbecue and watch them disappear quickly!
5. What’s a better summertime beverage than the all time favorite lemonade? It is a must have.
6. To jazz up an average floral centerpiece, cut up lemons and place them along the lining of the vase. Not only does it add color but texture as well!
7. Is your living room looking a little dull? Try some new lemon curtains or pillows to accent a preexisting color.
8. Yellow walls sure do brighten any room. If you’re looking for a serious home makeover, go for this sunny color. Doesn’t it make you happy just looking at it?!
9. Along with being an accent color for a room, it can also be an addition to any outfit. Bulky yellow necklaces look great with complementary colors.
10. Too in love with yellow to make it just an accent? Use it for the whole outfit. You’ll look like a perfect ray of sunshine!